The Poly Studio X70 video bar is a suitable device for those who need a powerful, all-in-one audio and video solution for their large conference rooms.
It offers everything one needs to ensure clear and reliable audio and video quality in even the largest rooms, making it ideal for presentations, webinars, etc. Poly launched the device in September 2021 as part of its Zoomtopia exhibit. As we explore the Poly Studio X70 further in this review, its USP remains the cutting-edge Poly DirectorAI engine, which automates transitions, framing, and tracking.
What Is the Poly Studio X70 Video Bar?
Poly Studio X70 offers 4K video, quality audio, and easy content sharing with one connection to any PC or Mac. The result is an immersive and productive meeting experience for everyone in the room.
It brings large meeting rooms to life with its sleek design, razor-sharp 4K video, and boardroom-filling audio. Because of its all-in-one form factor, one can replace multiple cords and cables and reduce dependence on IT departments.
The 4K cameras integrate with AI to automatically focus on the conference room’s active speakers. Noise cancellation and speaker tracking are included in the microphones. Poly Studio X70 comes with third-party native programs pre-installed. Many major video conferencing providers, such as Microsoft, RingCentral, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and StarLeaf, may be utilized in conjunction with the device.
What Are the Key Features of Poly Studio X70?
This video bar for large conference rooms offers the following key features:
- Dual 4K lenses and 20-megapixel sensors
- AI-driven camera array
- Two-way stereo speakers, advanced bass ports, and aluminum cone tweeters
- Easy third-party native experience
- NoiseBlockAI noise reduction technology
Let us now review these features in detail:
Dual 4K lenses and 20-megapixel sensors
The Poly Studio X70 effortlessly moves between wide-angle and narrow lenses, capturing every detail in a room and large meeting areas. The system is designed to constantly scan the room with a 120-degree wide-angle lens and switch it to a 70-degree telephoto lens when a better view is available. For lifelike clarity, both cameras have a 20-megapixel sensor.
AI-driven camera array
To offer an unrivaled video experience, Poly DirectorAI technology incorporates autonomous tracking. It employs artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to provide real-time automatic transitions, framing, and tracking that give the impression that everyone is in the same room. Poly DirectorAI enhances the hybrid working experience by integrating individuals in the conference room with those participating remotely.
Two-way stereo speakers, enhanced bass ports, and aluminum cone tweeters
Featuring two-way stereo speakers, the X70 provides clear and rich audio that makes everyone in the room feel as if they are right next to each other. To ensure that the user’s voice is always loud and clear, the X70 is equipped with three microphones. For additional bass, there are enhanced bass ports. The result is outstanding sound quality, making any presentation or meeting more engaging.
The two-way stereo speakers and enhanced bass ports deliver the crystal-clear, boardroom-filling sounds you would expect from Poly. Regardless of which side of the meeting a participant is on, the Poly Studio X70 features an innovative 2nd-order gradient microphone array, ensuring a next-level audio experience.
Easy third-party native experience
It comes with native applications for popular cloud video services such as Zoom so that you can start immediately. Users will find it easier to use native apps because they have a uniform and familiar experience across all platforms.
Poly MeetingAI technology is combined with partner platform features to create a next-level experience. The X70 is designed to work with all the major video conferencing platforms, such as Zoom, StarLeaf, BlueJeans, RingCentral, Microsoft Teams, etc.
NoiseBlockAI noise reduction technology
NoiseBlockAI technology uses machine learning to cancel out distractions such as keyboard clicks, paper shuffling, and side conversations. It also analyzes the acoustics of your environment and adapts in real-time to reduce echo.
The Poly Studio X70 has NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technologies and unique 2nd-order gradient microphones to keep meetings from being disrupted by distracting noises and side chats outside of your conference.
Benefits of Using Poly Studio X70 in Large Conference Rooms
- Each lens’ broad field of view (FoV) enables the viewing angle to be adjusted based on the number of people in the room and easily includes everyone in the picture. The FoV ranges from 70 to 120 degrees for the upper camera and 78 to 140 degrees for the lower one.
- Poly Studio X70 also has a people counting system, which allows you to have a bird’s-eye view of meeting rooms and confirm that the recommended number of people in the space has been adhered to, ensuring the safety of all participants.
- The camera’s smart technology ensures accurate speaker tracking via automatic voice identification, keeping the speaker in the spotlight at all times.
- It may also frame individuals based on their movements and maximize room space by choosing between broad and narrow depending on the number of people.
- The device works with all major video conferencing platforms, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- The aluminum cone tweeters deliver a crisp and clear sound, while the enhanced bass ports provide rich and powerful audio.
- NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technologies work together to reduce distractions and side conversations, ensuring that meetings are productive and focused.
- The Poly Studio X70 is the perfect device for large conference rooms, providing clear and lifelike video, powerful audio, and AI-driven features that enhance the meeting experience.
- It allows users to control the meeting room system from any web-enabled personal device, to prevent dealing with shared surfaces.
- The system is designed to work with all major video conferencing platforms and offers a native application experience for popular cloud video services.
Poly Studio X70 Pricing
To get started with this technology, one can obtain the device from the Poly website for approximately $7,499.99. The Poly Studio X70 device, 2x HDMI cable, power supply, wall mount, and ethernet cable are all included in the box.
This Article was first published by UC Today.